Apologies for the quiet here on the blog! We’ve been rushing to make bug fixes and update content every other week or so and if you’re a pre-orderer or an Indie Royale purchaser we hope you’ve been enjoying them! Gah, a tumbleweed! *chase*
New in this version:
- Version number on Title Screen
- Data now sent between players
- Online menu bug fixes
- Online music bug fixes
- Online user list and buttons updated
- Select difficulty and starting level in online
- Hat shop clerk animated
- Earn hats based on Platinum Medals
- Fonts are now spaced properly
- Cutscenes can be skipped through faster
- Cartographer crashes fixed
- Treasure animations and hovering
- SFX updates and fixes
- Additional player balancing animations
- Sxill’s Eiffel Tower Hat
- and more!
Those of you who regular the forums also know that we’ve begun holding map contests!
The first winner was Sxill, and for his fiendishly designed map he was awarded a free copy of Wyv and Keep to gift to a friend and his very own hat design, which is already included in the full game (but we won’t tell how many platinum medals you have to get…)
The second contest is going on right now, so head over to the forums and give us your best map! The current theme is “Make an April Fool of us!”
Expect new versions to keep coming as we edge ever closer to completion. We’re currently polishing up the Volcano for release soon, and we’re slowly making headway on what should be a very climactic final encounter for the treasure-hunting duo. Advancement in online play is slow (as always), but we should have new modes of play being implemented soon as well!